OPSC Admit Card 2021 (Medical Officer) Released 23-April 2021 Download | @opsc.gov.in : Odisha Public Service Commission has published the acknowledge card for Computer-based Recruitment Exam (CBRE) for the post of Medical Officer Admit Card (Group A) (Junior Branch) of both Odisha Medical & Health Services Cadre underneath Medical and Family Welfare Department on 23rd April 2021. An overall full of 2452 deductions would be fulfilled through this recruiting telling. The CBRE was re scheduled for 28th April 2021. The candidates that will seem at the CBT evaluation can down load their hallway ticket from the guide link below.
OPSC Admit Card 2021: Summary
OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2021
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)|
|Assessment Date||25th April 2021 28th April 2021|
|Admit Card Releasedate||23rd April 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Examination & Career-making|
OPSC Admit card 2021 MO (Assistant Surgeon) Group A
OPSC Assistant Surgeon Group A Admit Card 2021 released on the State Site. It is very important to carry the OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2021 to the written exam. With no OPSC Admit Card 2021, you aren’t permitted to write the OPSC Medical Officer Exam 2021. So, with the assistance of this below-provided link, candidates may down load your OPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2021.
OPSC Medical Officer Exam Date 2021 @ opsc.gov.in
The officials of the Odisha Public Service Commission will conduct the written test for all of the candidates that had employed Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) in Group A article on 28th April 2021. It is possible to download the OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2021 using that particular page. And check the rules and regulations together side the assessment date and venue, and coverage time of the exam given on the Exam Time Table.
Records Will Need To Take For OPSC Medical Officer Exam 2021
- PAN Card
- Voter’s Card
- Permanent Driving Permit
- Employee ID
- E-Aadhar card with a photo
- People’s Representative and a photo
- Charge Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Bank Passbook together with the photo
- Photo identity evidence issued by a Gazetted Officer
Details cited on OPSC MO Admit Card 2021
After installing the OPSC admit card 2021, then you are going to find a way to find these details on the telephone letter. Be sure all the particulars are appropriate:
- Candidate’s name
- Venue details
- Roll number of this offender
- Father’s name
- Mother’s title
- Registration Id
- Assessment timings
- Exam directions
OPSC MO Exam Pattern 2021
- The written exam is likely to be of 200 marks with 200 Multiple Choice Questions
- The duration of the examination will be 3 times.
- The syllabus of the exam will probably be based to the MCI Syllabus of MBBS
The distribution of Marks was tabulated below:
- Anatomy 05
- Physiology 05
- Bio-chemistry 10
- Pharmacology 10
- Pathology 10
- Micro-biology 10
- F.M.T 1-5
- Community Medicine 1-5
- Skin & VD 05
- Radio Diagnosis 05
- Cosmetic 05
- Medicine 25
- Paediatrics 10
- Surgery 20
- Orthopaedics 10
- ENT 05
- Ophthalmology 05
- O & G 20
- Anaesthesiology 05
- Psychiatry 05
- Total Marks 200.
Steps to Eliminate OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2021
- See the official site @ opsc.gov.in or download from the below website
- Scroll and hunt for your telling reading-“Download Admission Certificate & Guidelines to Candidates —
- Computer-based Recruitment Assessment for Recruitment Medical Officer (Advt. No. 08 of 2020 21 )”
- Input registration number and password
- A brand fresh page using all the acknowledge card will probably appear on the display
- Download and then Have a Printout of this confess card for future reference
The candidates that have requested Odisha Medical Officer articles can down load their hallway ticket from the guide connection. The exam was scheduled for 28th April 2021. Consequently the candidates will be advised to put in it substantially before the final season.
Click to Download OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2021 | Available Now
After will OPSC Medical Officer Exam Conduct?
OPSC Medical Officer Exam will likely be run on 28th April 2021.
What is your OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card Releasedate?
OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card is released on 23 April 2021.
Who released the OPSC MO Admit Card 2021?
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) published the OPSC MO Admit Card 2021.
Where do I download the OPSC MO Admit Card 2021?
Candidates can download the OPSC MO Admit Card 2021 out of Freshers Now. And additionally from the official site @ opsc.gov.in.