AP Outsourcing Corporation Jobs Registration: AP Corporation for Outsourced Services is declared a telling for outsourcing tasks. APCOS was launchby the new AP Govt to encourage the outsourcing in jobs and to stop the corruption, during various Government related procedures. The outsourcing employees will receive decent package/salary from the AP Government. Candidates looking for outsourcing tasks can keep assessing the APCOS portal site for more details.ap.gov.in
APCOS web provides candidate registration link on homepage. Interested candidates can register with the APCOS portal site to look at the alarms and other upgrades. Contracting and outsourcing in certain services in Government Departments, augmentation of remuneration, orders, and other things to be sorted from the APCOS. Shortly,the APCOS will open a sea of opportunities for its outsourcing employees.
APCOS Apply online/AP Outsourcing Corporation Registration @apcos.ap.gov.in
AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has said that SC, ST, BC, and minorities will find the reservation to the tune of 50%. Whereas girls candidates will find a 50% reservation for a variety of jobs in APCOS. The APCOS supplies the best salary, PF, ESI, and other intensives for your employees.APCOS is expected to release the notification on or before 15th December and the recruitment process will be starting from 1st January 2020, as per the reports from various sources. Curious aspirants can keep visiting the APCOS portal site for updates concerning the outsourcing tasks. For APCOS, the in-charge minister will probably be approving authority, district collector is going to be convener at the district level. Regardless of the concerned ministry, the department secretary will do so at the state level. On the APCOS website, it lists secretariat departments, heads of the departments, district administration, organizations of the govt. Of India, companies’ society’s associations of GOAP since the client organizations served.
Sub: Establish of activities of APCOS by Hon’ble Chief Minister at 11.00 am on 03-07-2020 through video conferencing-Reg
As per the Indents set by all of the Secretariat Departments, State Head of Departments and District Collectors around the APCOS site apcos.ap.gov.in, roughly 47,000 outsourced personnel will probably be handed over the “Placement Intimation(PILs)” throughout the state by Chief Minister/Hon’ble Ministers. The details are as follows:
AP Outsourcing Corporation Registration — Important Dates
|Name of Corporation||APCOS|
|deadline for process and finalisation list||Update Soon|
|APCOS issue placement intimation to the Departments concerned by||Update Soon|
|Reservation||50% of the candidates belong to SCs (15%), STs (6%) and BCs & Minorities (29%). 50% reservation for women reservation.|
|Sl. No.||Client Organization||Indents Uploaded||Outsourced Personnel for Placement Intimation Letters are ready|
|1||Secretariat Departments (26)||30||643|
|2||Head Of Departments /Other client Organizations (294)||239||10707|
|3||District Collectors (13)||863||36042|
How to Register For AP Outsourcing Corporation Registration?
1.fast open apcos.ap.gov.in this home page
2. Click Candidate Registration Connect on the site.
3. Give the Aadhar Card Number at the specified column.
4. The OTP will be sent to the phone of the applicant, which was attached to the Aadhar Card amount .
5. Enter OTP in the specified field.
6. Next, enter the details properly.
7. After the registration procedure is completed, a confirmation will be sent from the APCOS.
AP Outsourcing Corporation Guidelines
The Andhra Pradesh Corporation for Outsourced Services shall act as a”Placement Agency for Outsourced Manpower” by putting outsourced manpower into the Departments / Organizations of the GoAP, as per their indents / prerequisites.
1. The Corporation will operate to achieve the following outcomes.
I. elimination of personal outsourcing agencies / middle men
ii. Corruption free outsourcing positioning
iv. Timely and complete payment of remuneration, with No undue cuts
V. Proper credit of EPF and ESI
2. Guidelines for engaging outsourced work:
2.1. For the purposes of engaging outsourced employees That currently working with the departments:-
- All of the outsourced employe that are engaged be migrated into the APCOS, which will act as a placement bureau.
- No worker who’s engaged in outsourcing now shall be removed.
- For the aims of restarting the outsourcing employee, the unit shall be the contract or the section where the workers are currently engaged
- The contract or the section unit shall be assigned a exceptional code and the migration will occur in toto
- Reservation will be put on the contract or the department unit
- whilst migrating the employees, evidence of salary slip along with bank account number, EPF & ESI account shall be collected.
2.2 Manpower Sponsorship Process in the District Level
2.2.1. A District Level Committee shall be included in each district as follows.
1. i. Chairperson — District Collector & Ex-Officio Exe. Manager of APCOS
ii. Member-Convenor — Joint Collector-II
2.2.2. This District Level Committee will carry out the process and migrate the candidates out of the Present unit when observing:
2. 50% of the applicants belong to SCs (15%), STs (6%) and BCs & Minorities (29%). 50% reservation for girls reservation.
3. The District Level Committee will remember that girls booking for BCs, SCs, STs and Minorities shall be observed considering District as a Unit.
4. In circumstances where the existing / currently working applicants needs to be moved out, for fulfilment of the bookings as stated earlier, junior most candidate has to be transferred out. Wherever possible such candidates that are transferred out form one unit can be adjusted in another unit to fulfil the booking requirement there.
5. Fresh candidates shall be supervised by the District Level Committee incase the above mentioned reservation isn’t fulfilled with the present / presently working applicants.
6. The list sponsored candidates finalized shall be forwarded by the District Collector to APCOS.
7. The sponsored candidates shall be issued Letters of Intimation by District Collector in the system generated format.
8. The District Collector concerned will maintain the acknowledgement duplicates of the above mentioned Letters of Intimation, in his / her office as Ex-Officio Exe. Manager of APCOS.
9. With regard to finalisation of the lists at State level, the HoD of the concerned department shall finalise the list and with respect to Secretariat sections the concerned Secretary of this Department shall finalise the list duly following the process stipulated above.
10. The Hon’ble in-charge Minister of the District & the Minister of the department concerned in the event of HOD/Secretariat, will only oversee the execution of reservations for SCs, STs, BCs, Minorities and girls at District level and HOD/Secretariat level respectively.
11. User id and Initial Password will be sent to the registered email identification and mobile number of the District Collectors/Heads of Departments/Secretariat Departments, who have enrolled themselves through the link given in APCOS Portal http:// apcos.ap.gov.in
3. Placement of the Candidates
The APCOS will send the Placement Intimation to the Client Organization involved, together with the details of candidates placed and appropriate terms & conditions, in accordance with the format given.
4. Payment of Monthly Remuneration & Statutory Payments
I. Remuneration for its placed candidates, based upon their Duty Certificates, as per the terms & conditions
iii. ESI subscription amount for the put candidates iv.
4.2 Payments by APCOS
1. Upon getting the payments in the Client Organizations, APCOS shall remit the monthly remunerations to the candidates, in their bank accounts straight.
2. APCOS will also remit the EPF, ESI, GST etc. according to the statutory standards.
3. It may be noted that the deadline for process and finalisation of record by the District Level committees, Heads of Departments, and Secretaries of the Secretariat Departments will likely be 15-12-2019 along with the APCOS shall issue placement intimation to the Departments involved by 01-01-2020.