AKNU Degree Results 2020 4th Sem Manabadi: Adikavi Nannaya University (AKNU) conducted the Degree examinations for 4th semester in the month of October/November 2020. Lots of the students undergoing the UG BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, and other courses have appeared for the examinations according to the scheduled dates. All the students who have appeared for AKNU Degree can soon check their results by visting AKNU official site, aknu.edu.in and manabadi. The AKNU has announced results for 4th semester for all streams. Together with the results, students can also check AKNU Degree marks and grade. Students may check the result and take a printout for reference before the official marks record released by the university.
AKNU Degree Results Nov 2020 4th Sem (Published ) — Manabadi Adikavi Nannaya University Results @ aknu.edu.in
Adikavi Nannaya University is among the well-known universities of Andhra Pradesh state. The AKNU was established in the year of 1976. It offers various Degree and Postgraduate Degree courses for your students. The AKNU conducts the examinations in the semester system. The AKNU provides various Forensic Degree/UG courses like BA, B.COM, B.Sc, MA, M.Com, M.Sc, and other courses. Annually a huge number of pupils comes out with certification from the AKNU. The university follows the semester system to conduct the examinations. Students may check the updates regarding results, date sheets, and other details by visiting the AKNU Official portalsite, resultsguru.in.
AKNU Degree Results 2020 for B.Com., BA, B.Sc., BBM — Significant Details:
- University : Adikavi Nannaya University
- Website :Aknu.edu.in
- Category : Degree Results Oct 2020
- Date of Result : 15-12-2020 (4th Sem)
Manabadi AKNU Degree 4th Sem Results 2020
Adikavi Nannaya University is expected to release the Degree 5th, 6th semester results in the months of November 2020 (tentatively). Students who have appeared for the Degree Examinations like B.Com., BA, B.Sc., BBM and other classes can check the results for Even semesters 5th, 6th shortly from the AKNU Official site. Students those have not got the satisfactory marks in the examinations can apply for revaluation/recounting as per their interest. The University shortly announces the revaluation/recounting dates and also the subject-wise fee to be paid for each paper.
AKNU Degree Results 2020 For B.Com, BA, B.Sc, BBM
AKNU has released UG CBCS 4th Semester Regular Examination Results November 2020 on 15-12-2020. Students may assess their AKNU Degree 4th Sem results 2020 below.
15-12-2020 AKNU UG — BA,B.Com & B.Sc CBCS IV Sem (Regular) Exam Results
15-12-2020 UG — CBCS BA & BBA IV Semester(Regular) October 2020 — Results
15-12-2020 UG — CBCS B.Com & BCA IV Semester(Regular) October 2020 — Results
15-12-2020 UG — CBCS B.Sc IV Semester(Regular) October 2020 — Results
15-12-2020 UG — CBCS IV Semester(Regular) October 2020 — Revaluation Dates
10-12-2020 UG — CBCS V Semester (2017-18 AB) Instant Exam — November 2020 — Results
10-12-2020 UG — CBCS VI Semester (2017-18 AB) Instant/Special Exam — November 2020 — Results
10-12-2020 UG — CBCS VI Semester(2015,16,17 AB) — RV Results
Students those have failed in the examinations can apply for supplementary examinations. The Regular/supplementary examinations will be held in October month. Candidates can stay visiting the AKNU official portal site, Aknu.edu.in for latest notifications and updates from the university.
1) College Check Lists, Grade Cards will be sent to the Principals of the concerned Colleges. The candidates are led to Collect them from the concerned Principals on or after 06-11-2020 and not from the Office Of the Examination section of the University.
2) The results and Marks Statements issued will be cancelled at any time, if the information furnished by the candidate in the examination application is found wrong.
3) Repeat Marks Statements won’t be issued Within 30 (thirty) days from the date Of publication Of the results.
4) Copy of the Check List will be sent to the Principals of the concerned colleges for advice. The Principals are requested to issue the marks statement to the candidates concerned only after affixing their College Stamp/Seal. Further they should maintain a permanent record with the signature, address of the candidates in token Of the reception.
1) The candidates Of Adikavi Nannaya University Affiliated Degree Colleges Who are needing Of Revaluation Of their valued answer scripts are required to apply in the prescribed Revaluation Format along With Revaluation Fee i.e. Rs.750/-( Rupees Seven Hundred and Fifty Only) in respect of each script Of their respective class and Year/Semester and handover them to the concerned college principal, where they have studied on or before 31.12.2020
2) The specimen hand composing Of the candidate separately for each response scrlpt to be revalued shall be enclosed to Revaluation Application. The candidate applying for the revaluation need not wait for the revaluation results and have to look for the next examination as per the eligibility. The last date for receipt of revaluation program is 04.01.2021
Steps to Check Adikavi Nannaya University Degree Results 2020
- Visit the Adikavi Nannaya University Official portalsite, Aknu.edu.in
- Search for the’AKNU UG Results 2020′ link on the homepage
- Click on the link and enter your details such as register number, password, etc
- Harness the’Submit’ button
- The Adikavi Nannaya University Degree result, marks, appears on the screen.
- Check the result and have a printout for additional reference.